Steps to Renew Online
The Muskoka Ratepayers have moved to a new web site and therefore members must first establish a password before renewing their membership. If you have previously done this, please skip to the second set of instructions below. To establish a password for the first time:
- Click on the link – password reset page – enter your email address, and then click on the “Request Password Reset” button
- Check your email for a message from our system that provides a password reset link. Click that link to return back to the MRA website.
- Enter a new secure password and click the button to submit the new password.
The next step is the actual renewal of you membership. To do that:
- Click on the link – member account login page – enter your email address and your new password, then click the “Log In” button. This will bring you to your member profile page.
- Click on the “My Membership” tab to view your membership record and click the “Renew” link on the far right.
- Check over your member profile information and make updates as needed, input your credit card details (or select an alternate payment method), and click the “Process Membership” button.