Steps to Renew Online
In order to renew your membership, you will need to log in to our website. Your log-in username is the email address you provided the Ratepayers. Your password is created by you, and is known only to you.
If you have previously logged in to our website, and remember your password, the steps are as follows:
- Click on the link – member account login page – enter your email address and your password, then click the “Log In” button. This will bring you to your member profile page.
- Check over your member profile information and make updates as needed,
- You can also review your current membership status and previous payments by selecting the appropriate tab
- Under the “Profile” tab, click on “Renew you membership online”
- At the bottom of the page, select your method of payment; if you chose “Credit Card”, enter the requested information and press “Process Membership”
- If you select one of the other payment methods, follow the instructions presented. Your payment will be complete when our office receives it.
If you have never logged in to our site, or can’t remember your password, you will need to create or reset your password before renewing your membership. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click on the link – password reset page – enter your email address, and then click on the “Request Password Reset” button
- Check your email for a message from our system that provides a password reset link. Click that link to return back to the MRA website.
- Enter a new secure password and click the button to submit the new password.
- Follow steps 1 through 6 above