Thank you for your interest in the Muskoka Ratepayers’ Association. The yearly dues are $95.00, and your membership can be renewed in a number of ways:
The Muskoka Ratepayers have a new website which will simplify this process for you, while keeping it secure. As a current or previous member, your information has been brought into our new online database. You can proceed with your online renewal on the website by taking the following steps:
- If you have ALREADY logged into our site previously:
- Click on the following to login now – User Login – and then click on “Renew your membership online”.
- If you have NOT logged in to our web site before:
- You must create a password by clicking on this link – Reset your Member Account Password – and enter your email address.
- You will receive an email – click on the reset link in the email, and enter and confirm your new password. You will automatically be logged into your new Member Account profile.
- Check over your member profile information and make updates as needed.
- Click on the “Renew your Membership Online” link, and enter your credit card details near the bottom of the page (or select an alternate payment method), and click “Process Membership”.
If you need a more detailed outline of the online membership renewal process, please visit our website.
2) By Mail
Download your 2023 membership invoice here – Membership Form (PDF)
Please take a moment to fill in the form and mail it back to us at:
P.O. Box 336, Port Carling, ON, P0B 1J0.
3) By Phone
Call our Executive Assistant, Dee, at 705-765-0022 and she will be pleased to help you. If your call goes to voicemail, please leave a message. Your call will be returned in a timely fashion.
The Muskoka Ratepayers remains committed to protecting and promoting the interests of all ratepayers within the Township of Muskoka Lakes.
THANK YOU for your ongoing support.